6. Golden Swan Beach Resort, Murud-Janjira (150 Km from Mumbai)
This beach resort is the only one in Murud with direct beach access. Perfect to relax in a hammock and forget about the hustle bustle of the city life, Golden Swan is a perfect resort getaway near Mumbai for family. You could even visit Shivaji’s Janjira seafort in the middle of the sea when the tide is low.
- Comfortable cottages with all the necessary amenities
- Apart from the long stretch of the Murud beach there are many indoor activities one could indulge in
- The staff will make you feel at home like no other place
7. The Machan ( 120 Km from Mumbai)
For those who prefer verdant surroundings, The Machan is the place to head for. Located in Jambulne, one of 25 biological hotspots of the world, this eco-resort is one of its kind consisting exclusively of tree houses at heights of around 30 to 45 ft. above the forest. A resort with a eco-driven heart, it is the perfect getaway to spend quality time with our loved ones in the purest of surroundings.
- A range of four unique tree houses, each with a different experience to choose from
- Special ground based cabins are available for couples
- Pethora of outdoor activities like trekking, bird spotting, stargazing, cycling, visiting historical sites or “just be-ing”
- A rejuvenating spa facility in a cabin tucked away in the woods to complete the experience.
8. Gold Beach Resort, Daman (176 Km from Mumbai)
Located right on Devka Beach, this resort lets you experience the Arabian Sea to the fullest. It is an ideal place to stay put for both business as well as leisure travelers and is a populat holiday resort near Mumbai amongst families.
- Contemporary well appointed rooms with breathtaking sea view
- Provides you with a complete resort experience with a swimming pool, Gym and play areas for kids
- Enjoy a relaxing evening at the sea front restaurant, Spice Galleon which is a gastronomic delight
9. Beyond by Sula Vineyards, Nasik (180 Km from Mumbai)
Want to spend some time in a quaint yet modern resort, gazing at the setting sun across acres of vineyards, Beyond is the place to be. A resort with 32 rooms, it is one of an experience resort, a blend of elegance and warmth.
- Enjoy the wine making and tasting experience
- Rooms are wine-themed, provides a swimming facility overlooking the vineyards
- Activities like cycling and indoor games for recreation
- Multi Cuisine Restaurants for all palates
10. Fort Jadhavgadh ( 186 Km from Mumbai)
One of the best heritage getaways in Maharashtra Fort Jadhavgadh provides a glimpse into the Shivaji era. This property has retained the royal flavor to provide travelers with a unique majestic experience.
- The resort is equipped with a poolside spa
- There is an in-house museum which houses artefact’s of the Maratha period
- Accommodation ranging from the Maharaja suite to Royal tents
- Unique activities like bullock cart rides, treks round the fort, martial art show to delight the traveler
So, hang up your boots, folks, and relax – these amazing resorts near Mumbai are the best places to relax and unwind.