1. Your secrets can never be secrets. You are always audible. ALWAYS!
2. You suck at “Chinese Whispers.”
3. Everyone tease you with weird names like “generator” or “loud speaker.”
4. In school, you were the first choice for the position of “Class Monitor.”
5. People automatically think you’re rude because your voice is shrill.
6. You are familiar with jibes like, “Oh shit! is that a thunder-storm? Oh. It was you.”
7. Your voice is permanently set to “Shrill.”
8. If you are loud, then people assume that you are the spoilt brat in the family.
9. No matter, how hard you try, you cannot make your voice “polite.” Your’re like, “I’M SORRY YOUR CAT DIED!”
10. The angrier you get, THE LOUDER YOU GET.