You are so madly in love with the beauty caged in those boundary walls that you don’t seek a vacation to recharge yourself. All you need to do is wander around the campus. Here are 16 of the most beautiful college campuses in our country.
1. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
The sprawling green campus established in 1899 is at an altitude of 942m, the highest point in Bangalore.
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Believe your eyes, this was spotted somewhere inside the campus. The 600 odd acre lush green campus is somewhat like a tropical evergreen forest and is just the right place for a nature lover to reside.
4. SSN College of Engineering, Chennai
The 250 acre state of art campus is not near any beach or any hill station but the lush greenery inside will take your breath away. They call it an oasis in a desert.
5. Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College, Pauri Garhwal
6. Jaypee University of Information Technology, Himachal Pradesh
7. BITS, Pilani
8. National Institute of Technology, Srinagar
9. The Forest Research Institute, Dehradun
10. National Institute of Technology, Karnataka
11. Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
12. Indian Institute of Management, Indor
Sitting atop a hillock on the outskirts of Indore, the beautiful 193 acre campus is aptly nicknamed “The hillock that never sleeps”. The ‘Sun-Set Point’ in campus provides a spectacular view of the evening sky as well as the skyline of the Indore city at night.
13. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
14. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
15. Indian Institute of Technology, BHU
Located on the southern edge of Varanasi, near the banks of the Ganges the campus layout approximates a semicircle, with intersecting roads laid out along the radii or in arcs. Buildings built in the first half of the 20th century are fine examples of Indo-Gothic architecture that will make you fall in love with the campus.
16. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Bidholi
If you wish to breathe in the fresh air enjoying the beauty of Mussoorie range mountains then UPES is the place. Due to its proximity in mountain valley, campus is untouched from the pollution of the rest of the Dehradun city.
featured image source:toptenscu