Sex - Boosting Food You Didn’t Know About


Food was always meant to nourish us and provide us with the energy required for our daily chores, however doctors Anna Maria and Brian Clement have come up with a book titled ‘7 Keys to Lifelong Sexual Vitality’. In this book, they state that a diet rich in raw food can be help increase one’s sex drive and be beneficial for reproductive system. (And you thought only Viagra could do that!) Here’s the list of raw food that you need to pick up on your next marketing spree:

1. Sprouted and whole-grain bread

Because of the Vitamin B-complex in these breads, the systems in one’s body are relaxed; there is an increase in libido and production of hormones.

Source: candyboximages

2. Niacin content food

Niacin content in avocados, artichokes, cantaloupe, and spinach heightens sensitivity during sex because it allows blood to flow to all the organs and glandular systems, which leads to an increase in cellular activity.


3. Sex Vitamin: Vitamin E products

Clements advises that products such as sweet potatoes, raspberries, alfalfa sprouts, carrots, and most nuts should be consumed two to three hours before sexual activity because they contain Vitamin E, which increases the libido, heightens desires, sensitivity, and longevity.

Source: wallpapersnewhd

4. A beneficial salad

A super salad consisting of germinated nuts, seeds, grains, and beans can aid sexual desire, sensitivity, and pleasure because of essential fatty acid content in it.

Clements’ suggestion for this beneficial salad consists of:

Base: A mix of greens like mustard greens, spinach, baby kale, and pea greens.
Toppings: Chopped scallions, dried apricots, avocado, zucchini, chopped broccoli, walnuts, chia sprouts, pumpkin seeds
Dressing (combine in blender): 4 Tbsp. lemon juice, 1 garlic clove

Source: hdlovewallpapers

5. Vitamin D: mushrooms and chicory weed

Vitamin D obtained from dry shiitake mushrooms and chicory weed helps restore sexual vitality.

Source: entouraaj

6. Sprouts

Consuming three to five ounces of dill an hour before sex can increase egg production, the desire for intimacy and stimulates hormones. Lentil sprouts, black raspberries, Acai fruit, Brazil nuts, broccoli, figs, Goji berries, kale, and sprouts, serve the same purpose.

Source: doctoroz

7. Zinc

Stressful life lived by individuals today leads to zinc deficiency. However, zinc rich food such as leafy green vegetables, wheatgrass and pumpkin seed sprouts lead to clitoris sensitivity.

Source: finewallpaperes

8. Watermelon

92% of watermelon is made up of water, but the remaining 8% contains citrulline, a compound, which is converted to arginine in the body; arginine works similar to Viagra.


Feature Image: